I will never profess to be a naturally great cook, so when I find a dish that fits with our hectic life and is a hit with all family members, I must share. I was asked to review HARVESTLAND products as a Moms Meet blogger. As a person who tries to eat healthy, organic, non-GMO and antibiotic-free as much as possible, I was excited to see what healthy products HARVESTLAND sells. Furthermore, one of the reasons I loathe shopping at Walmart is because their meat is typically questionable, but HARVESTLAND is sold at Walmart. The conglomerate scored some points for me with this.
This has become one of our favorite meals. It’s truly so easy to prepare and cook. Last week, I prepped it, covered it and put in the fridge while I went to the gym. Then when my husband got home, we popped it in the oven. When the boys and I returned from the gym, we could all eat together at a normal dinner time. I love meals like this!
For this recipe, I used HARVESTLAND’S thinly-sliced chicken breasts which worked perfectly.
- 4 chicken breasts
- A head of broccoli
- 6-8 red potatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Lightly grease a 9X11 baking dish with olive oil or butter
- Rinse chicken breasts and while wet, massage them with Italian dressing mix, a pinch of salt and olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts in the center of the baking dish
- Slice potatoes and place around in the space above the chicken
- Cut the head of broccoli and place florets in the space below the chicken
- Slice the onion and place on the potatoes and broccoli
- Sprinkle the rest of the Italian mix over the entire dish
- Sprinkle sea salt over the dish
- Slice 6 pats of butter, place three pats on the broccoli side and three on the potato side
- Set oven to 375
- Bake for one hour
- All chickens are raised on family farms with very strict USDA Process Verified programs, which ensures that the chickens are fed all-vegetarian diets with no animal by-products, raised cage-free, and are never given any antibiotics, ever.
- Raised to the same standards as their chicken, HARVESTLAND turkeys are fed an all-vegetarian diet with no antibiotics, steroids or hormones.*
- Pork is the latest addition to the HARVESTLAND brand. Their hogs are raised on family farms in the Midwest and are also fed an all-vegetarian diet with no antibiotics, hormones or steroids.*
- HARVESTLAND also offers USDA-certified organic chicken. These chickens are raised without antibiotics on free-range, organic farms and are fed an all-vegetarian diet of certified organic ingredients.
- The HARVESTLAND product line includes fresh chicken, turkey, and pork products, as well as a variety of fully-cooked refrigerated, frozen, and deli meats. Prices vary based on the retailer.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
Stay Connected with HARVESTLAND on:
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group, LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. No monetary compensation was provided. As always, opinions are 100% my own.