Breakfast can be the most boring or the most exciting meal of the day. In our family, we often opt for fruit and yogurt smoothies, cereal, scrambled eggs, or cheese grits. It’s a goal of mine to be more creative with this very important meal.
A frittata is similar to an omelet, but all of the ingredients are mixed up together and cream is typically added to make it fluffy. This Muffin Tin Frittata recipe is super easy and absolutely delicious!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half-n-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grated cheeses (Parmesan, feta, cheddar, etc.)
- Assorted fillings (bacon, spinach, onions, tomatoes, ham, asparagus, etc.)
1. Heat your oven to 350 and allow it to preheat as you prepare your mini-frittatas
2. Coat your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
3. Whisk the eggs, half-n-half, and salt in a medium-sized bowl
4. Pour the egg mixtre evenly into the muffin tips; fill about halfway
5. Sprinkle in ingredients (this is the beauty of mini-frittatas; each family member can select exactly what they want in theirs)
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Scoop out with spoon or butter knife, and serve with a side of fruit